Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tomorrow is Flunk Day!

Actually, yesterday was flunk day. Flunk day is a unique Coe tradition held every spring. It is one day of the year when the Student body President and Vice President get to call of classes and the entire college spends the day on the quad hanging out together. This year on the quad there was the typical free food, live DJ, beer garden on the patio [for all students 21+ of course], a balloon artist, and airbrush tattoos. AND this year there were real carnival rides on the quad and laser tag in the cafeteria. It was sweet! My friend Aerial and I beat a bunch of boys and laser tag and I attempted not to get motion sick on the spinning strawberry ride with Sara and Josh. The weather was nearly perfect [sunny and warm] until mid-afternoon when some rain moved in. Unfortunately it rain the rest of the evening moving the grill out and live music indoors and canceling the foam party. Flunk day is always a much needed break from classes before the big push before finals and the end of the year. It is kind of sad knowing that it was my last. I have a few pictures I took yesterday:


Here is the line for the airbrush tattoos and balloons along with one of the carnival rides!


Sara and I enjoying the sunny day!


The strawberry ride, bags and other yard games, and other fun things on the quad.

0 comments: