Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Finals Week! :/

Sorry I missed a week of blogging! Man-oh-man has it been busy around here! Today is reading day--a day of "rest" between classes and finals. Really it is one of the most packed days of the year. All those group project meetings, study groups, social group meetings, etc. that have been put off all semester long, meet today. All this among preparing for finals. This year I have 3 finals, two of which are final art critiques. My first is at 8 am tomorrow and I have a lot of work to do! I will be finished on Monday evening, thus giving me 5 days before graduation to pack and hang out with my friends.

Speaking of graduation, I yesterday was my last day of class ever at Coe College. I don't think it has all really soaked in yet, but I know it's pretty sad really. I've loved my time here. Coe has given me so much. I could continue on here, being all sentimental and nostalgic, but as I mentioned earlier, I'm really not prepared for my first final tomorrow. The rest of my day will be spend it the art building. I'll update you next week on my life/how I survived finals!

0 comments: