Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Break!!

It's officially spring break!!! Well, I technically have one class left at 2...but it will go by fast! Me and seven of my friends are in the process of packing up an 8 passenger van for a 26 hour drive to Fort Lauderdale, Florida...ADVENTURE!!! [I think that is the attitude necessary to make this sort of trip!] We will be spending a week laying on the beach and relaxing. That's the plan, anyways. I have [unfortunately] packed my Business Finance book and all I need to work on my thesis. My roommate Nicki is doing the same, so we can have thesis time on the beach. I am also looking forward to frisbee and cards :). Anyways, I still have some packing to do! We should have internet so I'll try to find time in my busy beach schedule to put up some pictures!

Best,

Kali

0 comments: