Monday, March 22, 2010

$5...Prom!

It was a crazy week for me last week. I had a big Business Finance exam, a portfolio due for my Printmaking class, and a lot of work to do on my thesis. I also ended up working at my restaurant 3 nights last week. So, Saturday when I returned from work, it was nice to hang out and have fun and good ol' $5 Prom. This is a dance where every one's outfit has to last less than $5. It has been a fraternity and sorority social for the last few years, but was recently opened up to all of campus. We had a great time dancing and being silly.

This week brings another wave of work. But good news: I'm leaving on Saturday to visit the University of Texas for graduate school. I've already been accepted...it's just time to make my decision :/.


Roomies :)

$5 Prom King and Queen [and my roommate]

Nicki & Kali wearing our funny hats!

0 comments: