Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spring 2009 semester is here!

I just survived the first day of classes for this semester. It has been crazy since I arrived at Coe Saturday evening, but I'm really looking forward to this semester.

My classes include:
--Business Law I
--Digital Art I
--Color Theory
--Industrial Psychology
--Advanced Topics: Marketing

I'm taking an extra course this semester. I really thought Color sounding like fun even though I don't need it for my majors. Today was just syllabus day in all my courses and the same will be true of tomorrow. I do have 13 pages to read for Business Law, but the major homework is yet to come.

I arrived early as an RA. I spent all of Monday in our training retreat and have been checking people in and out of their rooms ever since. There are always lots of room changes at semester between people coming from and going to study abroad programs and what not. I have two more check outs to complete on my floor and I am DONE!!! It will be exciting.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. It is a three day weekend because of MLK Day. I plan on staying up on my homework, getting caught up with my friends, and revving up for a great semester.

0 comments: