Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to CR soon

Well, it has been an interesting break. I've been spending a lot of time with my family, hanging out on the farm, and seeing some friends. Actually I've spent quite a bit of time at the hospital and doing chores at home. My little brother ended up having abdominal surgery after Christmas. He is in a hospital in Denver and my entire family has been taking turns staying up there with him. My parents actually ended up coming up a day early to surprise us on New Years Eve. We didn't make it until midnight, but we did see the ball drop in New York, lol. My brother should be home in the next few days.

And, in a few days I'll be going to the train station to pick up my boyfriend. He'll be spending a few days on the farm with me before we make the drive back to Cedar Rapids. I've heard CR is covered in ice right now, so I hope the weather will cooperate with our drive.

0 comments: