Monday, September 8, 2008

Watermelon!

We are just starting the third week of class. I am already wishing I had done more homework over the weekend. I had plenty of time Friday to do some, but decided to take some much needed me time. I took a nap, hung out with some friends, and had a craft night with smores! MMM! Saturday morning I found myself getting ready for the Watermelon Fest.
This was the 3rd annual Watermelon Fest put on by the Lambda Chi fraternity. I put a team together and we rocked! There was watermelon bowling, watermelon tossing, watermelon eating, and more. In the end we all ended up covered in watermelon! (check out this picture of my friends) It was sticky and gross, but oh the fun. I ended my day with a sweet cook out with some friends.
Sunday I finally woke up early to do some homework and eventually made my monthly trip to Target. In the evening there was an all hall meeting complete with nachos and a pinata!
Now it's time again for classes , homework, dance practice, and all the weekly adventures I have come to love.

0 comments: