Monday, April 13, 2009

An update:

Well, I missed a week of blogging...I apologize!

There hasn't been much going on to write about, yet so much going on to write about! However that works. Classes have been really busy. Lots of final papers and projects to be done. Lucy and I were in Dows until 1:30 last night finishing our Color Theory project for the critique today. That's what we get for procrastinating! But who can regret late nights with good friends? I know I'll look back in a year or two and miss adventures like last night.

I'll also miss our oh so unconventional Easter celebration. So it wasn't that different, just not the big family pot luck I am used to. Nicki and I woke up early and went to mass. Afterwords we met our group of friends at Riley's--this amazing little restaurant a few blocks from campus. They have the best breakfast EVER. It was nice.

Last Friday I attend the Lambda Chi Formal with Andrew. It was a lot of fun--a good majority of my friends were there, too. We had a formal dinner at Daniel Arthur's (a fancy restaurant) where we had the second floor complete with an outdoor deck all to our selves. There was great food, a nice program, and an opportunity to hang out with everyone afterwords. It was a really great night! Here are some pictures:


With some friends outside on the deck before dinner!


Amy, Kim and I trying to pay attention during the program.


Andrew and I lookin snazzy.

0 comments: