Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh no!

I became behind on posts again! :S

Well a few quick updates:


1.
I went to my first Iowa game!! The University of Iowa is just 30 minutes from here. Lots of Hawkeye fans here who are always talking about the games. Well, my boyfriend found some tickets and took me! It was freezing cold, but so much fun! We tailgated before the game eating brats, Scottish eggs, cookies, the works! We had great seats in the stadium--23rd row, 50ish yard line. At half time we watched the band and drank hot chocolate. AND the Hawkeyes beat Purdue!


The stadium!

Enjoyin the game! (Even if it was freezing)

2.
Thanksgiving!! I made my first trip home for the year! Ah! It was great. I took the Amtrak train (11ish hours). I spent my time at home helping my dad on the farm, spending time with my family, and trying not to get too far behind with my homework. The break was short, but I was able to see a lot of people and spend quality time at home!


3.
It's back to work now. This is our last week of classes before finals week. Scary! This week I have 2 final presentations, 1 project, and the state dance team competition. Next week I have three 8 a.m. finals and 1 final paper. Today has already been crazy, but I predict it will only get worse before it gets better. Wish me luck!

0 comments: