Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow!!

This morning I woke up to a winter wonderland! Well, I guess I sat last night and watched it snow for a bit, so it wasn't a surprise. It was one of those pretty, really sparkly snows. I don't know how much is on the ground but enough to muster a snowball or two. By tomorrow we are suppose to have enough snow for a bunch of snowballs! I've never actually had a snowball fight here at Coe, but have taken to making snow angels with friends, lol. Put on your mittens and grab your scarf...we're going to play outside!

View from my window!

1 comments:

Do Thanh Uyen said...

Hi u! I read your blog by chance. I'm in Vietnam and I'm also a student. I know Coe and some students there when they visited my university in March 2009 in the Vietnamese Studies Program for Coe. Hope that you will have chance to visit us!